Server feels Sluggish

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
kryonaut thermal compound was seen damaging heatsinks, ihs's sometimes even expanding/bubbling under bigger temps, drying off quickly, and so on so who knows... (there's been a lot of cries over the years and plenty paid shills defending it - i.e. "your batch was just bad" and so on.)

I recommend (as i use) gelid extreme instead, and cleaning both your ihs and your heatsink (check for dents/scratches), if there are any post some pictures.
GELIX EXTREME vote here -- Run it in all my home systems, same with datacenter -- noticeably drops temps, and if you check a half dozen web reviews comparing it it's the most consistent and also drops the most temp -- The more extreme (like you're using) have too high of a negative side IMO outside of an award winning attempt kind of thing.

DaveLTX

Dec 5, 2021
epyc7713.png
I was saying that tctrl shouldnt be that far apart? its only my CPU die that's a little weird but yes Tctl shouldnt be that far apart