Server error

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

karpodiem

Jan 1, 2014
Anyone else getting a server error message when attempting to reply to a thread? I've logged out, logged back in, closed Chrome, re-opened Chrome...Nothing.

Tried replying a day later, still getting an error. My 'draft' keeps appearing in the reply box, seems like it's saved there.

This is what I'm seeing when I attempt to reply to a response within a thread I created -

Patriot

Apr 18, 2011
odd...I have never seen that before.

Did you try a different browser?
Clearing chrome's cache?

karpodiem

Jan 1, 2014
Seems that replying in Chrome might have been an issue (I've yet to try again with Chrome, but when I do, I will clear the cache) - I don't want to continually spam the thread, but IE seems to just work.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Let me see what I can find. XenForo has gotten a lot less stable lately.

BTW just replied in Chrome.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
Yes. This has occurred to me on numerous occasions the last week or so. As well as getting alerts for threads that don't exist due to some cache problem or ??? I click the link, and the reply isn't posted yet... I reply and when my reply hits the forum the other reply magically appears. I notified Patrick but never got a reply, assumed he was busy or solved it :)

hagak

Oct 22, 2012
been trying to create a new thread and get this error. Testing if I can reply here

hagak

Oct 22, 2012
So that worked, but I still can not create a new thread with either Chrome or IE.

hagak

Oct 22, 2012
Still can not post to the Solaris forum. Any ideas that I can try? Very odd I can post to some but not it.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Literally we are working on getting this to the new server right now (like I just rsync'd the php files and images over)/ this evening so we can have a stable base to test fixes from.