Rank Tracking - Who do you use?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

5teve

Jan 23, 2015
Perth, Australia
Hi Guys

Possibly not one for here but as you are all so helpful I thought I would ask anyway!

I am currently using ranktrackerpro to track my website rankings daily (the free version) but it looks like they are possibly taking even more features away.. so just looking for an alternate.

Do any of you guys use anything that is free to use or very low cost? The website is for my business, where as most rank tracking companies seem to be targeting SEO companies that need to track hundreds or thousands of websites.

Looking forward to your thoughts..

Steve

5teve

Jan 23, 2015
Perth, Australia
Sorry I should have been a bit more specific.. I do already use GA and webmaster tools.

Rank tracker pro is a website you can add up to 50 keywords and daily it sends me a report of where each of those keywords exists in the rankings of various search engines... and also including mobile rankings (with googles new mobile algorithm being released) but as i suspect they are going to be reducing the features even further... i am looking for an alternate service.

Thanks

Steve

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
Authority Labs is who I find most resellers, agencies, and "Enterprise" combo tools use it seems.

You can go direct to them.

With the "personalized search" google does rank tracking as of recent years has been less important to monitor on a daily basis and more of and an overall ongoing monthly monitoring. (Although I believe some tools even offer hourly updates, which can be useful to see new players jumping into the game.)

We use in house tools.

Reactions: 5teve

Adam Gibson

May 1, 2015
I use Rank Ranger and I have a very small custom package that allows me to track only one website so it is not expensive. Their tool is awesome, worth checking it out.

Reactions: 5teve