Random Hardware

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Geen G

Banned
Nov 13, 2016
Everything is gone being shipped on Wednesday.

I would give a special thanks to everyone who stayed on the phone with me countless hours of the night helping me out and everyone who came out locally and supported me.

A special thanks to J#$$ R., St$#$ F., N&$^ S for the long evening phone calls and for buying a lot of the inventory you know who you are I don't need to spell everything out.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2016
impressive! Unless someone on here wanted it all i don't know where members would start.

i am in Australia,
I would be keen on x25 of the 5TB drives preferably if they are still in the foam\anti static packaging. as this would be easier to ship.
could you give any info on the brand and model or are they all an assortment?. and if they look new or used. this would help determine how much per item.

thanks.

Geen G

Banned
Nov 13, 2016
impressive! Unless someone on here wanted it all i don't know where members would start.

i am in Australia,
I would be keen on x25 of the 5TB drives preferably if they are still in the foam\anti static packaging. as this would be easier to ship.
could you give any info on the brand and model or are they all an assortment?. and if they look new or used. this would help determine how much per item.

thanks.
Most of them look new and still in the packages here are more pictures they ranges from 120GB to 5TB. None really looked used at all as far as I can tell take a look at the photos below. I do know they all look to be a brand called WD.

The photos below are what most of them look like and their entirety.

Attachments

Reactions: himynameisdaniel

Blinky 42

Aug 6, 2015
PA, USA
When you get a chance can you post pictures of the "129 - Intel E3-1270 v1 1U" servers. If you can get a sense of what drives/memory they have that would be good.
Do you think you have the complete rail sets for everything between the ones on the servers and the APC racks you have in the pictures?

modder man

Jan 19, 2015
Wow nice find...good luck with the sales. If you end up selling small stuff I would be interested though not local.

Geen G

Banned
Nov 13, 2016
When you get a chance can you post pictures of the "129 - Intel E3-1270 v1 1U" servers. If you can get a sense of what drives/memory they have that would be good.
Do you think you have the complete rail sets for everything between the ones on the servers and the APC racks you have in the pictures?
Still taking down rails I have over 300 rail sets they look like just basic rails for holding nothing spectacular though. Once I get all the E3's from facing the floor ill send an image of them on the pallet give me 24 hours to get that done.

I would urge anyone that is even trying to buy anything from me to pm me for my mobile number because I'm not always online and I can manage more from my iPhone.

asintado08

Sep 16, 2014
I am also interested in these:

5 TB SATA III drives
66 - 250GB SSD Drives
129 - Intel E3-1270 v1 1U
44 - Intel Xeon-1270's 1U

We would really appreciate if you could give us more information about it.

marcoi

Apr 6, 2013
Gotha Florida
I would be interested in the 5 TB SATA III drives as well depending on model and price. Same for some of the 1u systems (Dual Intel E5-2650's 1U or e3)

Also where are you located, if you dont mind sharing? There maybe some near by that can pick up items vs shipping.

Geen G

Banned
Nov 13, 2016
I am also interested in these:

5 TB SATA III drives
66 - 250GB SSD Drives

We would really appreciate if you could give us more information about it.
Will send you a message with the full details.

I would be interested in the 5 TB SATA III drives as well depending on model and price. Same for some of the 1u systems (Dual Intel E5-2650's 1U or e3)

Also where are you located, if you dont mind sharing? There maybe some near by that can pick up items vs shipping.
I prefer local pickup for all of the items if possible.

warlockedyou

Sep 4, 2016
I too am interested in the 5TB drives and the SSDs.
Also, wondering if you have any networking equipment, like maybe a managed switch?

Geen G

Banned
Nov 13, 2016
I too am interested in the 5TB drives and the SSDs.
Also, wondering if you have any networking equipment, like maybe a managed switch?
As for switches I only have this (attachment) there are some other things that look like switches but I believe those are KVMoIP switches only.

I have a load of network cables, power cords stuff like that tons of it.

Attachments

Reactions: warlockedyou

warlockedyou

Sep 4, 2016
As for switches I only have this (attachment) there are some other things that look like switches but I believe those are KVMoIP switches only.

I have a load of network cables, power cords stuff like that tons of it.
These switches seem to only have 100Mbps speed, I was hoping they were 1Gbps :(

Also, let me know about the hard drives/SSD and I'll grab some of those network cables with it. I am in New Jersey so I will not be able to do a local pickup.

Thanks!

EDIT: I wouldn't mind taking a look at those KVMoIP switches, if you have model#/picture lying around.

Geen G

Banned
Nov 13, 2016
These switches seem to only have 100Mbps speed, I was hoping they were 1Gbps :(

Also, let me know about the hard drives/SSD and I'll grab some of those network cables with it. I am in New Jersey so I will not be able to do a local pickup.

Thanks!

EDIT: I wouldn't mind taking a look at those KVMoIP switches, if you have model#/picture lying around.
I didn't get the numbers off the KVM switches I did however make a video of the full storage maybe I caught it on there. If I happen to head back that way today ill get it for you for sure though. Ill send you a message about the drives in the meantime.

BlueFox

Legendary Member Spam Hunter Extraordinaire
Oct 26, 2015
Got lots of photos, but none had any of the more modern hardware you mentioned in your first post. Everything I saw was 10+ years old.

Geen G

Banned
Nov 13, 2016
Got lots of photos, but none had any of the more modern hardware you mentioned in your first post. Everything I saw was 10+ years old.
Made a video of pretty much everything that was in the storage. If you can get with via pm I can forward my cell and send that to you. The newer hardware is going pretty quick.

Olivier Mis

Mar 7, 2015
Hello,

I would like to buy the entire lot of these :

I'm in France but we use some dropshippers and I will use wire transfer.

Thanks
Olivier

Reactions: Geen G