PSU or PSU adapter to provide bunch of 24v connectors?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ItsChrisG

Feb 3, 2015
Any suggestions on a PSU that has a bunch of 24-pin ATX connectors or PSU adapters/converters that provide you with more 24v connections?
I am trying to find a way to power multiple (as many as I can possible get to via adapters/native PSU connectors) of the Intel D2700DC SoC's from 1 PSU.
Intel® Desktop Board D2700DC

Any suggestions?
Also, suggestions for a way to 'case them up' or establish extremely high density would be good to hear :)

Last edited:

canta

Nov 26, 2014
Mean Well makes great quality PSUs in single DC voltages. I have some powering routers. Narrow down the specific product you'd like then order from a retailer like mouser, digikey or onlinecomponents. Beware of the eBay clones.

Switching Power Supply - Mean Well Switching Power Supply
Manufacturer
that is one of good makers of DC PS..

Total agree on your comment!
DO NOT be a cheap person by buying cheap-made DC PS from china on ebay (most of them are identical).
there is only two situations on ebay clone: die prematurely or fire burst, where can kill motherboard or devices.

I had one cheap PSU, the fluctuation is beyond the spec.. 10-15%, has not short-circuit/over current protection, lying on total watts including not efficient PS (~70% or lower).

If I need more, I would buy "real" used one locally on ebay or buy "real" PS with good efficiency on mouser or digikey.