Post a pic of your dog

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

TType85

Dec 22, 2014
Garden Grove, CA
My 3 goobers.
Cody (back) & Lily. Cody is a 13yr old Cocker Spaniel, Lily is a 4yr old Chihuahua/JRT mix.

Our newest, Buddy he is almost 2. We are not sure what he is but we are thinking Cocker/Golden mix.

Buddy and Lily debating who is going to get the ball

Reactions: Dawg10 and nephri

TType85

Dec 22, 2014
Garden Grove, CA
Pippa 6 month old Germans short hair pointer and her brother 16 month old of the same breed named Ruger.
Growing up my buddy had a German short hair pointer. It was an awesome dog. She would throw it's ball in the deep end of the pool, run to the shallow end and swim to get the ball. Rinse, Repeat all afternoon.

Reactions: gigatexal

TType85

Dec 22, 2014
Garden Grove, CA
If only we could get ours to retrieve. They both have the attention spans of goldfish when it comes to tennis balls of late.
Buddy and Cody don't really go after the ball as much as Lily. She is obsessed, it is her favorite toy. Visitors to my house all get "chosen" to throw the ball for her. Buddy will try and get it just to hold on to it and annoy Lily.

This used to be a round ball...

Reactions: gigatexal

whitey

Jun 30, 2014
Bit the bullet (and wallet) and got the fam a new puppy while out at VMworld this year, had to make an excursion into CA and fly her back from Vegas to Denver. Was a fun adventure. She's a total spoiled brat and naughty as all get-up but I just say that's the 'puppy stage', she's in steady training now. Family decided on the name Luna for her after much heated debate.

21373020_115008429176999_325895525645680640_n.jpg

Last edited:

whitey

Jun 30, 2014
Thanks, her stand-out traits/characteristics so far are:

1. Chasing/chewing on shoelaces/shoes/shorts
2. Whining if she's in her crate and 'her peeps' are more than 10 feet away
3. Getting me up at 2 and 6 am for 'potty breaks'
4. Sleeping
5. Wilding/spazzing out!
6. Being DAMNED adorable/melting our hearts. (negated as all puppies I think have this trait) hah

EDIT: I need to post pics of my old pups (sad story they are no longer with us hence my 7 year gap between owning a dog)

gigatexal

I'm here to learn
Nov 25, 2012
Portland, Oregon
alexandarnarayan.com
Thanks, her stand-out traits/characteristics so far are:

1. Chasing/chewing on shoelaces/shoes/shorts
2. Whining if she's in her crate and 'her peeps' are more than 10 feet away
3. Getting me up at 2 and 6 am for 'potty breaks'
4. Sleeping
5. Wilding out!
6. Being DAMNED adorable/melting our hearts. (negted as all puppies I think have this trait) hah
Our little GSP howled and howled when we were first crate training her. Now she can go 6 hours and sleeps through the night without wetting her kennel.

The puppy phase sucks but their so adorable it almost makes you forget.

whitey

Jun 30, 2014
Nice, yeah she's actually already getting better with the crate training, she 'mostly' stopped whining and can make it about 50-75% of the time just waking me up once to take her out in the wee hours of the morning (4-5 a.m. typically). lil' turd hah

She's tons of fun though and my boys are absolutely in love with her. Yours is a beaut as well, really like GSP's.

gigatexal

I'm here to learn
Nov 25, 2012
Portland, Oregon
alexandarnarayan.com
Nice, yeah she's actually already getting better with the crate training, she 'mostly' stopped whining and can make it about 50-75% of the time just waking me up once to take her out in the wee hours of the morning (4-5 a.m. typically). lil' turd hah

She's tons of fun though and my boys are absolutely in love with her. Yours is a beaut as well, really like GSP's.
Thanks man. In the NW when we take ours to the dog park we often see dogs like your little girl and umm always trying to take one home. The wife says no to more dogs. Which is good cuz they can get spendy.

You might look into pet insurance I wish we did.