Ponies kick hard!

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

CreoleLakerFan

Oct 29, 2013
Sportsball!

I'm actually a fairly rabid sports fan. As a Niners fan I don't have a horse in this race (pun intended), but I'd love to see Peyton walk off into the sunset with a 2nd Super bowl trophy. That Denver D is pretty special, and Wade Phillips is an underappreciated defensive genius.

The Panthers look unbeatable, but if Denver can get some movement in the ground game and keep things close, Peyton might have a drive or two left in that HGH enhanced head of his.

Cam is obviously spectacular, and I find the antics enjoyable, but the rest of the Panthers offense is fairly pedestrian. Their defense is great and opportunistic, so if Peyton has to try to come from 2-3 scores down it's going to get ugly really fast.

whitey

Jun 30, 2014
I just like watching the F18's fly over the house ahead of the big game.
Maybe we will get an updgrade and see F-35's, B2's, or NGSB hahah j/k on the last one and B2's maybe if the game were in St. Louis.

EDIT: Just setup mythbuntu and configed up my HDHR to DVR the game. Might as well put my new toy to use.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Well - seeing the Blue Angels coming in for landing in rapid succession a few hundred feet overhead yesterday was pretty darn cool! I think they are flying out of Moffett Field just across from where this Spring's biggest event, the STH meetup, will happen on April 2.

Reactions: whitey

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
The Panthers look unbeatable, but if Denver can get some movement in the ground game and keep things close, Peyton might have a drive or two left in that HGH enhanced head of his.
I think Peyton looked like a poor advertisement for HGH. He looked slender and almost frail. But I guess did well enough we will not see @whitey for a few days.

Patriot

Apr 18, 2011
Maybe we will get an updgrade and see F-35's, B2's, or NGSB hahah j/k on the last one and B2's maybe if the game were in St. Louis.

EDIT: Just setup mythbuntu and configed up my HDHR to DVR the game. Might as well put my new toy to use.
Not sure I would feel safe under those F-35s after reading the bug list.

I may have watched the game with the live comedy commentary on the side.

whitey

Jun 30, 2014
I think Peyton looked like a poor advertisement for HGH. He looked slender and almost frail. But I guess did well enough we will not see @whitey for a few days.
I'm back, ORANGE CRUSH!!! That "D" was no joke right fellas...goes along w/ the old saying of 'defense wins championships'. Offense never really looked comfortable on either side the whole game though I'll admit that but when you're sacking Cam every 1/2 dozen snaps w/ turnover recoveries that's all it takes apparently.

EDIT: My liver hurts/hates me after last nights celebrations! :-D

Last edited: