Pluribus Networks F64-L 48×10GE + 4×40GE Integrated Server Switch

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

AndroidRob

Dec 11, 2017
Houston, TX
I wasn't meaning it as a repost, more as a potential opportunity to anyone wanting to purchase. The seller has been sitting on this switch for over a year at least.

frogtech

Jan 4, 2016
What is this thing exactly? Looks like it'll be loud AF. Is it a server that has some special OS on it for networking?

aero

Apr 27, 2016
What is this thing exactly? Looks like it'll be loud AF. Is it a server that has some special OS on it for networking?
It's a switch (forgot what asics) bundled with a purpose built server running their custom software. I met with pluribus a few years ago when this switch first came out. They gave me a demo and I was floored. If I had the budget I would have bought them right then and there.

The thing I liked most was the built-in analytics. It can also perform packet captures on the fly, any port, with tons of local storage.

Also, they form a single management fabric. You can log into any switch in the fabric and see and configure any other switch.

Significant overkill for almost any home lab, but very cool.

i6feetunder

Sep 20, 2017
Seller noted: The unit powers up and gets to the log in screen. I do not have the log on password so password recovery is the buyers responsibility. I am selling the hardware only. If there is any additional software required it is the buyers responsibility.