Plenafill or similar product

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

BlueFox

Legendary Member Spam Hunter Extraordinaire
Oct 26, 2015
270 pieces for $600 seems pretty decent. They'll pay for themselves in energy savings pretty quickly especially if you have a lot of 1U gaps.

If you have large contiguous empty spots, you might be able to save money with larger panels (unless you meant you were looking at 27U ones).

Evan

Jan 6, 2016
Yeah I have over the years purchased 1u blanking panels like this in boxes of I guess hundreds at a time and I remember they are not cheap but you always re-use them and even if I have 3 or 4 different types I don’t really care about looks, only function.

Price seems ok I guess

kemic

Aug 15, 2015
Yea, if I had a dc to worry about it would be a sweet deal, I only have one 42u (half full) rack in an electrical closet. :).

I’ll probably just end up with some plastic or metal blanks. If only I could find some place that would sell me just one 27u sheet...

Ty for the replies

aero

Apr 27, 2016
I've also encountered some that are a more pliable material and can be easily cut to the exact ru space you need.