Pickup an ITX motherboard

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

stealthrt

Sep 15, 2014
Hey all!

I am hoping this is a susceptible topic area for my request. Not sure if it fits here or not but anyways.

I am looking for someone who can pickup a package (its an ITX motherboard) from a craigslist guy for me around the Houston, TX area (59 and Bellaire) and mail it to me (doesn't matter if it's UPS/FEDEX or USPS). Its a great deal but the guy wont take PayPal nor ship it to me. He said only face-to-face and cash. I live in West Virginia so its not a hope and a skip away for me to pay and pick it up myself.

I can prove i'm not a scammer or whatever by showing you my eBay feedback that i can edit and put your username on so you know it's really my feedback page. I can also provide my Linkin profile page. I am in no way looking to cheat someone out o money and time - looking at my eBay feedback with show you that!

I can send you the payment for the item and shipping via PayPal before you make plans to meet the guy. Please let me know via PM or post something here if you are willing and able to help me out :)

Mods/Administrators - I read the rules for this topic area and did not see anything that would say this post of mine is forbidden so please do PM me if that is the case! I'm a real person and just looking for some help with a product pickup.

Reactions: Samir