Phase one of my rack is complete

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Fritz

Apr 6, 2015
This phase consisted of filling the rack and connecting all cabling. Phase two is cable management. This has been a much harder project thaqn I ever imagined going in. Putting together a rack is fraught pitfalls and gotchas. I made every mistake I could possibly make, trust me, I didn't forget any of them. :(

Some advise for those getting their first rack - Research and RTFM, do not, I repeat, do not think it's a no brainer, you will be humbled.

pgh5278

Oct 25, 2012
Australia
Fritz, Neat and tidy job, was it like the duck swimming gracefully across the lake, but those legs were going 100 mph under the water. Some serious storage there..

Fritz

Apr 6, 2015
It's a monster that took on a life of it's own. started out with a couple of 846's, then ran into a string of deals (thanks to STH :eek:). Along the way I had to have a rack to put it all in. Plus rack accessories. I did score some truly awesome deals along the way. It's really amazing how little I have in it. :)