Newegg Toshiba THNSNJ200PCSZ 200 GB $40

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Sing

Aug 3, 2016
Want to help my friend to order on newegg website since I can have $10 cash rebate, so the amount actually paid should be $30. But after confirming with my friend, it shows "Currently sold out". I know that I can still get it on ebay. But without cash back, I need to pay $40. Do anyone know will Newegg actually restock sold out items? Thanks.

Sing

Aug 3, 2016
Sold out yesterday. But there are some stocks in eBay now. If you really want it and don't care about the US$10, just go and get it. My friend will wait as he doesn't actually need the drive.

Edit: Sold out already.

For myself, I bought a 400GB + 960GB already. When I saw the Toshiba being sold on Newegg the first time, there was no limitation on the purchase quantity. I was afraid these are really worn drives so I wait for comments. After a few days, all the 400GB and 960GB gone. I was very regret since the comments around was good and the drives were really cheap.

On the 4/8, I was out for dinner. And I made up my mind to go for Intel s3710 instead, though I don't need such a high write endurance. When I was going home, I saw the Toshiba drives were available. I wish to buy 2 960GB actually, but there is a limitation of 1 drive per customer. So I switch to 400GB + 960GB. After making my payment, the 400GB gone. Not long after that 960GB gone also.

Sing

Aug 3, 2016
200GB is back. But it is not my cup of tea. And the price goes back to 44.99. My friend doesn't want it as the price goes up.