Need help with my LSI SAS 9207-8i

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

AnIgnorantPerson

Mar 31, 2019
I bought a while ago a new LSI 9207-8i to replace my 9211-8i. I installed Win 10 Pro to replace my Win 7 Pro and switched out the HBAs and I installed the drivers and it doesn't show up.

It was like years ago that I installed the 9211 and I don't really remember if there was any process I might have missed with installing it. So any help is appreciated.

I bought it off ebay with it supposed to be flashed with IT mod already.

AnIgnorantPerson

Mar 31, 2019
Do you see the card when you go into computer management and look for device manager?
I see it in BIOS but not in computer management but there are like 100s of devices and drivers in computer management so i might be missing it (it might be there but i might not notice it).

AnIgnorantPerson

Mar 31, 2019
yeah you would normally find it in the storage controllers section in device manager. If its not there, it could just be a driver issue, especially since you see it in the bios just fine.

Only thing would be to check to make sure you have the correct drivers for the 9207?
you perchance have a source for the drivers? I posted a dropbox link to the one i found.

is there some order of operation to installing it that i might have missed?