My build

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

johnsutter71

Sep 5, 2017
Texas
www.overclock.net
That's a lot of fans.
True but they're very quiet. In total 30 radiator fans and 2 case fans
why so big of a case?
At first I tried 2 other smaller cases but realized I could not fit all the hardware I wanted. I have 6 mechanical hard drives behind the motherboard, and 4 Radiators to provide proper cooling. Over the years I have used many different types of cases from multiple different manufacturers. Silverstone, Lian li, Coolermaster, Corsair, and Now Case Labs. Until this case I always preferred Silverstone, But Case Labs is the highest quality and most configurable case manufacturer I have ever seen. Their are no plastic parts, except for the side door handle, anywhere on the case. The aluminum they use is think as their competitors, 2.3mm for the frame and 1.6mm for the doors and covers, which means their is no bending or bowing like Lian Li cases for example. The cases are hand built after you order one to your specifications, then unassembled before shipped out. These cases are designed to be taken apart and put back together many times over so you can adapt to hardware changes over time. Yes they can be big but they make smaller ones also. The wait time after orders takes a couple months but they are worth the wait. Case Labs designs their cases for water cooling and my core i7 6950x is overclocked 43% @4.3 GHz with no effort.
Capture.JPG

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
I like the fact someone named a case after STH.

$700+ for the case and $400 just for fans! That is amazing.