MokerLink 10G080GPTM

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Bracholi

Jan 26, 2024
What we have here is described as: "MokerLink 8 Port 10 Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch, 120W IEEE802.3af/at, Support 10G/5G/2.5G/1000M/100M Auto-Negotiation, 160Gbps Bandwidth Smart Web Managed Network Switch"
It's selling for $399 on Amazon (US), Looks like the recently covered Hasivo S1100W-8XGT-SE and can be bought on Amazon (a preference I have versus Ali Express). Free two day shipping if you have Prime.

Hoping I'll see it on an STH test and review. If anyone gets one, I'd love to see how it holds up. I'm still some time out on purchasing a 10GbE switch at the moment, but I was surprised I didn't see this being talked about yet.

blunden

Nov 29, 2019
So far all the Mokerlink products I've seen seem to be identical to the equivalent Hasivo products (although sometimes Mokerlink doesn't produce PoE versions). Therefore, if you liked what you saw in the STH review for the Hasivo model I would expect you to be just as happy with the Mokerlink model. :)

RobinTC

Mar 20, 2024
Hi,
I have been testing the 10G080GPTM..

I can confirm a few things about it.
10Gbe +LACP is supported. Tested both on Truenas Scale(linux), windows 10 pro, and Cisco CBS350 Managed Switch.
POE works fine as expected. (48v).
Fans are very noisy as they run full on or off.
Yes it Does support VLANs. But the Web interface will only work on VLAN 1. so be careful you don't change the default Vlan or you will need to factory reset it and reconfigure.
It does not support ssh.
It does not have a console port.
There is no real error logging
There is no Help available in the webui and there is no real manual so not for beginners.
The unit work fine and able to power ONT,Router,Access Points.

Seems that the 160GB rating is burst spec.

I used 80GB between servers and Workstations and it failed after 4 months use. But this is because I had it under 60% load for 2 days moving 8TB of data about between Servers and 3D workstations. Rendering and Video streaming and capture at the same time.

For home use it should be fine,
I'll just have to cough up for a Cisco 2-3 times the price for the workload I need.

Reactions: Exhaust8890