MLB Streaming

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

cw823

Jan 14, 2014
Anyone else have their network brought to its knees by streaming of the Indians/Cubs game tonight?

sean

Sep 26, 2013
CT
I haven't had issues with my network. I did with theirs when using the cheapo MLB.tv postseason package. I switched to Sling and it's been great.

xnoodle

Jan 4, 2011
Sling reviews on amazon seem to be hit or miss. How have you found your service, does quality or bit rate degrade during prime time?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

CreoleLakerFan

Oct 29, 2013
Sling reviews on amazon seem to be hit or miss. How have you found your service, does quality or bit rate degrade during prime time?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Sling works for me with no quality issues ... although I don't think I'm going to stick with it long term. I signed up for it because I got a $50 instant credit at Best Buy for an Nvidia Shield console (of which I now have three). Given my viewing habits I prefer to have a DVR option. I'm waiting on DirecTV Now launch to see what kind of cloud DVR it offers (and the oh so important Android TV app), otherwise I'll just roll my own DVR solution with STB's, HDMI capture and HDCP slipper/strippers.