mining with multiple IPs

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

developmentor

Dec 8, 2017
Hi,

I'm normally using 5 workers (rigs and pcs) with same wallet in minexmr. I wanna use it now with my all rigs and servers.

I'm managing more than 50 servers with different ips and want to mine with all to the same wallet address without issue.

I know that botnets are not supported in many pools including minexmr.

Do you know how many multiple connections are allowed for one wallet address with different worker ids?

Thanks a lot..

Marsh

May 12, 2013
I also mine at minexmr.
I host many machines at my son's place , so we have two different Comcast external IP.
We use one wallet address with various worker ID. It work exactly like your wish.

developmentor

Dec 8, 2017
Thank you Marsh for your answer. Actually, my situation is a bit different.
For example all my rigs in one place with one external IP. Also, 5 of my servers are located in one place, another group is another place etc.
I've more than 50 workers with different IPs. Does it create an issue? I mean minexmr sees those servers are whether botnet or not..

Marsh

May 12, 2013
Minexmr only see your one external IP.
I don't think they care about miner's internal IP address, they care about your wallet address , worker id is optional.