mikrotik swOS lagg issues

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

lucas30

Jun 20, 2021
Hello, after a lot of searching I have not been able to find any solution to my problem so here am I.

So I recently bought a mikrotik css325 and one of the things I wanted to do with it was some link aggregation. Unfortunetly, after many attempts I was not able to make it work.
I was trying to create a lacp group with my truenas server (both support the 802.3ad spec, nic is a dell x3959) and the link would go up and seamed to work but as soon a new devices was connected to the switch, the entire switch would get flooded by unkown traffic and every device on my network lost connection. I tried every option there is both on the mikrotik side and the truenas side but was never able to get it to work.

I also tried to get a static lag up with an unmanaged switch without any success but I don't know if this is actually supported so yup.

In hope that anyone can help me.

Thanks in advance.

RobstarUSA

Sep 15, 2016
Did you get this figured out? DId you mean CSS326? What SwOS version were/are you on?