EXPIRED Micron 7300 MAX 3.2TB 80 USD

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

e97

Jun 3, 2015
Was debating between getting 2 or 4, now I'll be getting 0 :cool:

How to connect U.2 drives is complicated and I'm glad no longer have to decide.

U.2 to PCIe adapter card? (~$15)
U.2 to PCIe adapter card + cable? (~$30)
U.2 to M.2 adapter card + cable? (~$30)
U.2 to HBA through cable (~$30) but dont know if the HBA support U.2

Would be simple if they were M.2

Datasheet: https://media-www.micron.com/-/medi...product-flyer/7300_nvme_ssd_product_brief.pdf

3 Drive Writes per Day (DWPD) / 19.2 PB Endurance is pretty nice. Enjoy your drives folks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir

Castlers

Feb 22, 2021
I have missed this, but I could have used them in my icydock would have been an ok space upgrade.

bvd

Jan 2, 2021
Clickhouse server! You can build your own "bigquery" where you charge just 3USD for each TB scanned. With 4x nvme drives, doing 10GB/s reads and only 10% average load over a year is 94 608 USD every year!
Any resources you might be able to point me to on this one? Not super familiar with clickhouse, but at least doesn't *seem* like a distributed blockchain type thing that'd immediately run me off

Cruzader

Jan 1, 2021
damnit! remodeling house, building new kitchen.. missed it!
Also refurbishing the whole house, saw it a min after posted with 20 left and decided to walk around for a bit for the temptation to go away.
Supposed to spend the money on stuff like a new kitchen rather than even more hardware i dont have any plans for

ano

Nov 7, 2022
Also refurbishing the whole house, saw it a min after posted with 20 left and decided to walk around for a bit for the temptation to go away.
Supposed to spend the money on stuff like a new kitchen rather than even more hardware i dont have any plans for
tenants that just moved out, decided to let dogs PISS on carpet and misc rooms.. and are of course denying the entire thing. damn that smell.

insurance is like.. are you stupid?! you dont let tenants have dogs. so I have to eat entire cost, might even need new bedroom cabinets.. .Im so tired of this shenanigans

Cruzader

Jan 1, 2021
tenants that just moved out, decided to let dogs PISS on carpet and misc rooms.. and are of course denying the entire thing. damn that smell.

insurance is like.. are you stupid?! you dont let tenants have dogs. so I have to eat entire cost, might even need new bedroom cabinets.. .Im so tired of this shenanigans
Im gone have to side with the insurance, best case you end up with only floors fkd unless its a rodent sized dog.

For next ones suggest getting some goldfish, idealy just the crackers.

• Wow