Memory hard benchmark - test request

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

raddi.net

Nov 18, 2019
www.raddi.net
Hello everyone,

hopefully I chose the right subforum for this request: I'm looking for anyone willing to run my memory hard benchmark on server-grade, i.e. high core count and high memory bandwidth, hardware.

The benchmark is based on Cuckoo Cycle mean search algorithm, should eat about 4 GB of RAM and scale up to 64 cores (single processor group on Windows), and it should take just a few seconds to complete.

The purpose of the algorithm is to reduce spam/flood attacks on my decentralized discussion network by computing a Proof of Work and appending it to every message sent onto the network. Messages without valid PoW are rejected.

To run the benchmark, simply download raddi.com file and start it with "benchmark" parameter, like this:

C:\Temp\>raddi.com benchmark

Results I already collected can be compared here: benchmark.xlsx

If you don't trust precompiled binaries, the source code is available at: raddinet/raddi
Other precompiled binaries (e.g. AArch64) are available from: raddinet/raddi-builds-windows

Thank you.
J.

Reactions: gigatexal

raddi.net

Nov 18, 2019
www.raddi.net
Are you still looking for help running this?
Wow, I totally forgot I created account here.

Hi.

Yes, of course, I will still appreciate any new benchmark results.
All the links above should still work. You can see what results I already have in the excel table. I have managed to collect numbers from quite a few interesting platforms.