lsi1068e control card how to manage it

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ALEJANDRO ANAYA

Feb 28, 2017
I have a sony dvr model nsr 1200, and a nsres200 storage box.
I want to set up a RAID 5 using 4 new disks in the nsres200, I would like to know how to do it, the menú in the dvr does not show the option. is there a way to go into the nsre200 and configure my new disks?

Terry Kennedy

Jun 25, 2015
New York City
www.glaver.org
I have a sony dvr model nsr 1200, and a nsres200 storage box.
I want to set up a RAID 5 using 4 new disks in the nsres200, I would like to know how to do it, the menú in the dvr does not show the option. is there a way to go into the nsre200 and configure my new disks?
Since these are both Sony products, I would normally suggest you contact Sony, except they sold that product family to Bosch Security Systems as of the 1st of this month. So I'd suggest the contact information here (or possibly here if you're in the US).

I don't know why this info wouldn't be in the user's manuals for the two products. The procedure for starting from scratch (replacing all drives, no OS loaded) was in Sony Technical Bulletin BIM12-015, but that was restricted to employees only.

In any event, it is likely that you need to use the Sony-specific tools to configure the expansion units.

Reactions: ALEJANDRO ANAYA