LSI Storage Authority Ubuntu 22.04 LTS & with existing nginx setup

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

OldITGuy

Mar 4, 2024
So I am trying to sort out how to install the LSA software on a Ubuntu 22.04 server that is already using nginx. I have tried to modify the nginx.conf file that Broadcom provides in the installation package, but it doesn't work . I can get it to show the Nginx is installed page, but not the actual LSA page. Any ideas? I am not a linux guru by any stretch, and I can usually stumble my way through, but this one is stumping me.

Changes that I have made to the LSA nginx.conf file:
  • I have removed the HTTP section, as it is being addressed as a secondary conf file in my primary nginx.conf file.
  • I have modified the server section to remove the ipv6 line as my server does not have IPv6 enabled.
  • I have put the SSL certificate details in (which are correctly being accessed).
  • I had to remove the entire upload form section until the "location ~* ^/lsi/storage/mr/api/1?\.?0?/?.*$ {" line, as it kept throwing errors when running nginx -t command.
  • on the "location ~* ^/lsi/storage/mr/api/1?\.?0?/?.*$ {" line, I modified it to properly point to the "/opt/lsi/storage/mr/api/1?\.?0?/?.*$ {" opt folder.
Also, I am installing v.008.008.007.011.000_LSA_Linux

Does anyone have a working "additional" conf file for nginx for those of us that already use nginx, or any ideas on what I'm missing? Also, I fully realize I could be missing something stupid, and if I am, please feel free to tell me so.

Attachments