Longshot -- F5 APM Admins

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

tssrshot

Mar 18, 2015
Omaha, NE
This is a long shot, but anyone have extensive or moderate experience with F5 APM (iRule) and SharePoint farms. Sadly, its not a job offer, but one of my projects is 99% done, but now we're stuck in a loop issue (at the one yard line) with authenticating to a SharePoint via a Mobile App (App Store not Custom) using WebDAV. The F5 Admin is under a different division and contract...so his motivation is not 100% to my benefit. :)

I posted at the F5 Dev Forums, but they went over my head from step one and not a lot of relevant examples of this type of employment. The sensitivity of the customer project will keep me from posting many details, but we could always talk offline if a bright idea comes up.

Thanks in advance!

tssrshot

Mar 18, 2015
Omaha, NE
Well, this is more of a human problem. I need to understand the issues of the equipment I don't administer. I can't actually just pay F5 to fix another divisions equipment, especially not without understanding the problem first. If your neighbors car was too loud, would you pay a mechanic to come and fix it because it bothered you? I'm just trying to get someone who understand F5 well enough to help me ask the right questions and everybody wins.