LACP Configuration in OpenIndiana 151A8

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

coolrunnings82

Mar 26, 2012
I have an All in One setup running the latest OpenIndiana and wanted to set up LACP (my first time). I tried the better part of 8 hours to no avail. I followed this guide:
Home Fileserver: Trunking

Basically the link would show as up, but I had absolutely no network connectivity. The switch was properly configured, but something I was doing did not work...

Finally I went here:
IT-Blogand this works. However, using these steps I can't seem to make the configuration persistent through a reboot. Any ideas?

gea

Dec 31, 2010
DE
I have an All in One setup running the latest OpenIndiana and wanted to set up LACP (my first time). I tried the better part of 8 hours to no avail. I followed this guide:
Home Fileserver: Trunking

Basically the link would show as up, but I had absolutely no network connectivity. The switch was properly configured, but something I was doing did not work...

Finally I went here:
IT-Blogand this works. However, using these steps I can't seem to make the configuration persistent through a reboot. Any ideas?
Basically if you do not use the -t (temporary) switch
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E23824_01/html/821-1462/ipadm-1m.html