JP yahoo auctions P320 Tiny barebone starting bid ~33 USD

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

tinfoil3d

QSFP28
May 11, 2020
Japan
Your chances are pretty high if you bid the last minute if nobody else bids. I didn't see when this unit came up, is it the first run for it or not.
I've bought from the seller before.
This only includes the case, motherboard, HDD tray+cable, VGA port FRU, 135W PSU, VESA mount cage with DVD drive on top.
IDK seems like a good deal to me.

The catch is it's unlikely you can convince him to ship it overseas directly. But maybe there are services that can help you. If anyone is interested I can try to win this for you and re-ship to your place.
The other catch is I could only ship with Japan Post, and they have their own set of restrictions, and you need to confirm they'll accept the shipment to your country here: Service availability by country - Japan Post
For US/CA: Acceptance/non-acceptance of international mail to the United States and other destinations (as of November 18, 2022) - Japan Post

Interested parties PM or respond below.
Note that I'll only take offers from active long time members. Judge your status for yourself before asking. I won't respond to PMs from new/inactive members.

Reactions: Samir

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
When I clicked on the link, there was a dhtml over the page for international shipping through buyee. :)

altmind

Sep 23, 2018
model number not clear
Serial number not clear
Manufacturing date not clear
CPU none
memory none
HDD none
system none
others none

is it a barebone? probably not worth the hassle of intl shipping.

tinfoil3d

QSFP28
May 11, 2020
Japan
Well, yeah, too bad it's in japan. Sometimes there are some really nice deals over here but adding the shipping... even local ship is quite off-setting sometimes, as i'm in the countryside and everything is expensive to ship here from mainland.
Although I haven't found any P320 offers on ebay under 100 usd. Even adding local and intl shipping that probably won't go over 100. Maybe a tiny bit.

Reactions: Aluminat and Samir

graczunia

Jul 11, 2022
you can find a lot of unreal deals in japan, however you need a proxy/reshipping service (i can personally vouch for zenmarket, never disappointed me but from what I've heard buyee is good too) and depending on the size/weight the shipping cost will be anywhere from bearable to unjustifiably expensive.

personally I've recently picked up a supermicro 6018u-tr4t+ (x10dru-i+, quad 10gbe, dual 750w psu) for the astonishing price of about $75 bucks - and another $80 for EMS shipping which took exactly 2 MONTHS to arrive (FedEx was like $200 something, not worth it to me). also pick up a bunch of keyboards and clothes on the regular, always pleasantly surprised with the deals you can find there :)

Aluminat

Jul 5, 2019
personally I've recently picked up a supermicro 6018u-tr4t+ (x10dru-i+, quad 10gbe, dual 750w psu) for the astonishing price of about $75 bucks - and another $80 for EMS shipping which took exactly 2 MONTHS to arrive (FedEx was like $200 something, not worth it to me).
That's hell of deal. My local market about 700USD system alone.

Reactions: Samir

graczunia

Jul 11, 2022
That's hell of deal. My local market about 700USD system alone.
it is indeed ;) fyi, there's still a bunch of systems up on yahoo auctions (x9/x10, 1u/2u, single/dual socket - just search for 'supermicro') including 2 of the exact same x10dru-i+ systems - just as a heads up if youre in EU you need a proxy/vpn/tor to access yahoo auctions

• Love
Reactions: Samir and Aluminat

tinfoil3d

QSFP28
May 11, 2020
Japan
Old-gen servers like e5v1/v2 are dirt cheap here, sometimes you can win those for 15-20 bucks. Sometimes even v3/v4 come up for a moderate tag of ~40 usd but that's rare.

fk9

Oct 14, 2022
forkbomb9.ch
personally I've recently picked up a supermicro 6018u-tr4t+ (x10dru-i+, quad 10gbe, dual 750w psu) for the astonishing price of about $75 bucks - and another $80 for EMS shipping which took exactly 2 MONTHS to arrive (FedEx was like $200 something, not worth it to me). also pick up a bunch of keyboards and clothes on the regular, always pleasantly surprised with the deals you can find there :)
Would you mind letting me know the size of the supermicro parcel?

And how are the noise figures if you have them?

(sorry for hijacking the thread. a dm might be better?)

graczunia

Jul 11, 2022
Would you mind letting me know the size of the supermicro parcel?

And how are the noise figures if you have them?

(sorry for hijacking the thread. a dm might be better?)
52cm × 12cm × 82cm - 15680g
SHIPPING: ¥10,300

i've actually haven't gotten around to booting the system up yet, stripped a screw on a heatsink real bad and i'm yet to take it off in a decent manner :rolleyes: judging from the fans from my CSE-512F (which has a wall of just 2 instead of 8 fans) it's gonna be not very silent.

Reactions: fk9