iKoolCore R2 bios and IOMMU

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

OlliH

Sep 7, 2023
Hi all

I ordered iKoolCore R2 machine after seeing the review / video on the youtube. My plan was to run Proxmox it. I'm trying to create a VM in proxmox the give one of the physical nics to it. When I go and add PCIE device to the VM, proxmox says that IOMMU is not enabled. I cannot find this setting in the R2 bios. Only thing I find is mentioned Intel VT-d support but it has no options to it. Has anyone else got the IOMMU working in the R2?

ZHS

Apr 7, 2023
Hi all

I ordered iKoolCore R2 machine after seeing the review / video on the youtube. My plan was to run Proxmox it. I'm trying to create a VM in proxmox the give one of the physical nics to it. When I go and add PCIE device to the VM, proxmox says that IOMMU is not enabled. I cannot find this setting in the R2 bios. Only thing I find is mentioned Intel VT-d support but it has no options to it. Has anyone else got the IOMMU working in the R2?
Hey OlliH, did you figure out a solution for this problem?