Identify a mainboard and BIOS

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

aumoenoav

Nov 20, 2023
I bought a mini pc with a BQM5 Rev C mainboard, but it got an issue that it starts, but its no output (HDMI/DP or USB-C), and I dont know anymore what to try. Pulling the battery had no effect, but I feel its something preventing it to boot properly cause the fan starts, the keyboard light up, and the network port light turns on (just the link connect, not an active connection).

I tried to find any information about this mainboard, but I can find minimal information. The only last thing I can think is to try and reset the AMI bios with the CTRL+HOME, but thats a long stretch.

So any other ideas what to try before scrapping the computer?

What I tried: Pulled the battery (I cant switch it as its a weird battery type CR1620 and I cant find them here, so ordered some from aliexpress. Not sure if the regular CR2032 could be used). I have left the battery out for over 24 hours. Its no other buttons or jumpers to reset the BIOS, the jumper you see on the picture is just to set the serial port mode. I also tried many different RAM types, speed and types, from 2200 (I dont remember exactly, but around 2200 to 3200), all ram is tested and working with no issues.

So any thoughts? Anyone got the same issue and fixed it? Anyone that got the same mainboard and could dump the BIOS for me?

Attachments