I am back! Be sure and get checked out on a regular basis.

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Peanuthead

Jun 12, 2015
I am back with life settling down some. I just wanted to drop a note and tell everyone to get a check up on a regular basis. I lost a friend on Monday to pancreatic cancer. He was no more than mid-50s. The unfortunate part is it was well under way in his body. From diagnosis to passing was under 2 months.

While it's not easy to detect, and can mask itself as various things, be sure and at least get regular checkups. If something doesn't feel right stick to your guns and push the issue with a healthcare provider. Go to another one if you have to. You have one body so take care of it.

fossxplorer

Mar 17, 2016
Oslo, Norway
My condolences! It is terrible to loose people and i know how it is as i lost one uncle to another sort of cancer some 9 years ago. He was around your friends age too and from detection to passing was less than 1 year.

Appreciate your vital words of advice. I too am not giving priority for my own health in this hectic life, helps to read such advice from others really!