How to post for sale

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

arcsum68

Nov 9, 2021
Hey guys, new here.

Had a recommendation on H to post here for a few things I have for sale. Joined earlier today and made my post, but now I am showing that I have no content associated to my profile.

No message from a mod, no email notification, nothing. Not sure if I did anything wrong, or have not posted enough.

Just looking for some guidance, I did not see a welcome section or anything.

Thx

arcsum68

Nov 9, 2021
Ugh, may have missed a couple specifics required, like how it would ship and payment accepted. Would they normally be deleted without any kind of notification or way to restore it?

Marsh

May 12, 2013
Hi, I'm a new user too. How to I get approval to start a new thread ?
Welcome to STH.
Make a new thread, follow the forsale guideline, new user posts goes to Approval queue.

Personally, I am awake and at the forum around 5AM Pacific Time.
I read the forum and check the Appoval queue while drinking my first cup of coffee.

There are other MOD also approve the new posts as well.

Reactions: Patrick and Patriot

Patriot

Apr 18, 2011
Welcome to STH.
Make a new thread, follow the forsale guideline, new user posts goes to Approval queue.

Personally, I am awake and at the forum around 5AM Pacific Time.
I read the forum and check the Appoval queue while drinking my first cup of coffee.

There are other MOD also approve the new posts as well.
And I go to bed at 2am Central, so if any of you are nightowls.... I approve you. We don't censor or delete unless genuine spam/ commercial sellers.

Reactions: Patrick

Chewren123

Nov 20, 2021
SG
Thanks for the quick reply. Glad that I took the steps to register, although have been lurking since 2010.
Greetings from Singapore.

Reactions: Marsh

RebeccaConley

Dec 1, 2021
Hello, I have a question for you, is your ad done correctly without breaking the rules? My girlfriend worked at Brand Agency as a moderator of the ad site. And as far as I know, they have it pretty complicated: checking ads for publication, editing, checking emails, and a bunch of stuff… Don't think I want to offend you, I just want to help you.

Last edited: