How sketchy are these Netgear Switches?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

chilipepperz

Mar 17, 2016
Can't you verify the serial in hardware.

I'm not sure if you want a potential return hassle myself. If they do work most switches have stupidly high reliability so if they are real just missing labels you'll be fine. I don't think you'll get the Netgear warranty.

I looked at feedback eBay Feedback Profile for cjqjs and looks like lots of Netgear sold and working. It also looks like the 6 bad ones were from 4 unique buyers on Juniper/ Extreme gear

Pete L.

Nov 8, 2015
Beantown, MA
This is a difficult one, the price looks good but as mentioned if you don't get what you expect or there is some kind of an issue the return shipping might be a major issue that they will not be responsible for. I know that Pay Pal is offering some return shipping services for purchases made through them but not sure what the limits will be.

I don't know where you live but for me to to return something with any kind of gauranteed delivery a few years back it would have cost me almost $50 and that was for just a small little item.