GIGABYTE 7PESH2 Small case

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

modder man

Jan 19, 2015
Looking for suggestions of a small case I may be able to fit this in without to much modifications. Hard to find the specs as to whether a case will work or not with this. Was thinking of trying a Corsair 450D.

pricklypunter

Nov 10, 2015
Canada
Considered any of the enclosures from Lian Li or Fractal Design? I'm partial to the Fractal Design R4/ R5's myself :)

Just to note, neither the R4 or R5 officially support E-ATX boards, so a bit of ingenuity might be required to get one in there :)

Last edited:

modder man

Jan 19, 2015
Sure, I expected to likely have to make some mod's. More wondering if anyone has looked at a few of the options in person and could comment of how much may have to be removed to get the motherboard in there.

pricklypunter

Nov 10, 2015
Canada
There's some threads on the Overclock forums where folks have fitted an E-ATX into an R4 & R5. Nothing has to be removed from the case as far as I know, the board being larger simply overhangs the cable grommets, but it drops right in snug. Do a search over there for them, its in the fractal design case club forum :)

Last edited:

modder man

Jan 19, 2015
Looking at the NZXT S340 and Corsair carbide R330 right now. to lazy to do any serious mods so trying to keep it as simple as possible