Generic (POEPLUS) Switch from AliE (Resembles Hasivo) - Common sense

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

macboy80

Mar 14, 2024
Hi all. I'm new to some of this, and while looking around Ali, I saw this switch that looks a lot like the Hasivo. They seem to be somewhat less expensive. I am just wondering if there are any common sense rules to have a reasonably confident guess if they're the same inside? I hope that makes sense. From a past thread I've read, it would seem that we'd be waiting for someone to buy it, open it, check the management / firmware, etc. This is just me wishing in one hand that this is a new low price.

blunden

Nov 29, 2019
Hi all. I'm new to some of this, and while looking around Ali, I saw this switch that looks a lot like the Hasivo. They seem to be somewhat less expensive. I am just wondering if there are any common sense rules to have a reasonably confident guess if they're the same inside? I hope that makes sense. From a past thread I've read, it would seem that we'd be waiting for someone to buy it, open it, check the management / firmware, etc. This is just me wishing in one hand that this is a new low price.
Similarly to Mokerlink, ONTi, etc., POEPLUS is a brand that sells rebranded Hasivo switches. It should be the same switch apart from the branding, as long as you pick the model with the same specs.

A support person from POEPLUS actually went above and beyond what could be expected by helping me get Hasivo to develop a new firmware for my Hasivo switch (different model). That was despite me not even buying anything from them. :D They can also give the same firmware to their own customers too of course, but still. Based on that, I would feel comfortable buying from them.

ms264556

Sep 13, 2021
New Zealand
ms264556.net
Also, there's have a $2 store coupon in the coupons section, and if you collect some coins then you should see this item on the coins page with an additional 4% discount (9% total), and there's a $10 or $12 sale coupon depending on which one you buy.

So e.g. the most expensive one has $25.60 discounts for me today.