Funtin PCIe NVMe SSD Adapter 100% Discount Coupon Code

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

kkisme

Jul 30, 2015
I am Funtin sales representative, I have 10 Funtin PCIe NVMe SSD Adapter 100% discount code.

Amazon.com: Funtin PCIe NVMe SSD Adapter SFF-8639 Interface x4 Lane Slot PCI Express Card for 2.5 Inch Solid State Drive or SATA: Computers & Accessories

Anyone can get one of them for free, but you must:

1, Reply to this thread.
Reply content must contain: think of this product possible problems, or enjoy those aspects of this product, or want Funtin what products to develop as soon as possible to solve your problem.

2, Follow us via Facebook, our push forward a message to your personal FB, reply to this thread with your FB account . Or reply: "I have to follow you, and forwarded your Tweets to my personal FB." Following the adoption of private letter to tell me your FB account.

Funtin Tech | Facebook

3, Reasonable reply to this thread and you can figure divisible by 5, then I will discount code will be private letter to you. For example, a fifth reply, the tenth response, you will get my private letter. If you are a fifth reply, reply and is the tenth, then give the coupon code to reply 11, and so on.

good luck.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
I'd gladly run numerous tests in Linux, Windows, ESXI VMs and compare to other adapters.

I have a couple of your competitors products waiting for me to get some time :) It would be good to have one of yours too.

kkisme

Jul 30, 2015
I'd gladly run numerous tests in Linux, Windows, ESXI VMs and compare to other adapters.

I have a couple of your competitors products waiting for me to get some time :) It would be good to have one of yours too.

Thank you , hope you will like it , and if any question please contact to me .

T_Minus

Feb 15, 2015
??? I like parts magically appearing as much as the next guy... lol

kkisme

Jul 30, 2015
??? I like parts magically appearing as much as the next guy... lol

How do I send a private letter to you?
The system prompts error.
Please send private messages to me.
You are the lucky guy.

Last edited:

iq100

Jun 5, 2012
kkisme>"... How do I send a private letter to you?"
1-click on you name in upper right, 2- click on Conversations from drop down choices.

You never answered my conversation post.

kkisme

Jul 30, 2015
kkisme>"... How do I send a private letter to you?"
1-click on you name in upper right, 2- click on Conversations from drop down choices.

You never answered my conversation post.

Sorry , I just did not notice

iq100

Jun 5, 2012
kkisme, A few technical questions about your 8639 adapter board:
1-Is this an active or passive board?
2-If active what are the active components?

Also, do you think your board, or elements thereof, could be jury rigged to provide a x4 hot swap PCI-e NVMe capability, which could be used for 4xSSD NVME RAID-0? I have in mind a PCI-e cable extender/splitter. One end would connect to a gen 3 x16 PCI-e slot. The other end provides four PCI-e x4 connectors. Each connector provides for a Funtin 8639 connection. Or maybe your company can integrate same to provide four hot swap NVME PCI-e SSD capability? What do you and others here think? This would be like a NVME upgraded version of ICY-DOCK that was reviewed on STH:
http://www.servethehome.com/icy-dock-expresscage-mb324sp-b-review-easy-4bay-hot-swap-sas-sata-cage/

Dajinn

Jun 2, 2015
my question is, does this actually make a SATA based SSD "into" an NVMe drive?

Hubi

Aug 28, 2015
I think the PCB should have a cut-out below for better cooling. NVMe SSDs can drain up to 25W under full load, thats why most U.2 SFF-8639 SSDs have 15mm z height and integrated heatsink solution.
So as i said, PCB should either have a cut-out or the SSD should be mounted with heatsink facing away from the PCB. But that would require to mount the connector differently.

EDIT
Wow, post 15... this means i will get one for free? i already follow you on facebook and shared your posts (in german)

kkisme

Jul 30, 2015
End of the event, and canceled. Because I found your lucky just to use it, but refused to evaluate it. , To be exact, after receiving the product, they disappeared. This is contrary to your promise!

T_Minus

Feb 15, 2015
I used it, and told you it worked ;) I just haven't had time to do a 'full write-up' on it or put it through any longer-term testing.

I will, but it won't be right this second.

The cutout on the new model looks cool, would be interested if anyone compares heat vs. original.

Reactions: kkisme

Patriot

Apr 18, 2011
End of the event, and canceled. Because I found your lucky just to use it, but refused to evaluate it. , To be exact, after receiving the product, they disappeared. This is contrary to your promise!
Reading your first post... I did not see that requirement anywhere... You seem to be bait and switching over $35
If you want something reviewed... send it to one of the sites reviewers...