FS: X10SDV-8C-TLN4F

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.
Dec 1, 2012
Hi All,

I am rebuilding the lab with a different configuration and looking to sell a number of X10SDV-TLN4F (actively cooled Xeon D 1541) motherboards with 32GB but up to 128GB of memory. The motherboards are taken from my SYS-5028D-TN4T SuperServers but the cases are too heavy to ship so I will make plans to re-use them.

Looking for US$600 for motherboard, 32GB (2x16GB) memory and back plate + shipping

If my pricing is off please let me know, hard to tell what market price is atm.

These

Note: Edited the above to clarify the which spercific motherboard model.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir

smokey7722

Oct 20, 2015
I'm curious as well, your link and description differ so could use some clarification to confirm which model they are.

autoturk

Sep 1, 2022
Where are you located? I might be interested in one of those cases in the off chance that you are in the SF Bay Area.

Edd189

Oct 18, 2019
Where are you located? I might be interested in one of those cases in the off chance that you are in the SF Bay Area.
Same! They're harder to find with the SFP+. I see you just snagged a supermicro prebuilt system on another thread. I've been eyeing the 1521/1541 for so long, I figured they are becoming pretty dated by now.

smokey7722

Oct 20, 2015
Same! They're harder to find with the SFP+. I see you just snagged a supermicro prebuilt system on another thread. I've been eyeing the 1521/1541 for so long, I figured they are becoming pretty dated by now.
They are getting older but there isn't a replacement at this performance to power and spec ratio honestly. For that reason I just bought two new systems from my distributor (drop shipped from Supermicro), one based on a X10SDV-2C-TP4F and the other X10SDV-7TP8F. So they do still have stock and sell them new. This is a great price here though if someone needs this spec!