[FS][USA-NC] Brocade ICX 6340-C12, SuperMicro AOC-STGN-I2S, m720q brackets

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

mp.

Dec 21, 2023
I have a few homelab items for sale:

Brocade ICX 6430-C12 Gigabit Switch $30
Bought this, realized it involves too much messing with it for my use. Works great and updated to most recent bootloader/Fastiron versions. I will factory reset as described here before shipping. Includes power cable.

SuperMicro AOC-STGN-I2S Dual 10GB SFP+ PCIe Adapter Card $35
Low profile bracket only. Rev 2.11. Works great.

3D printed Lenovo Tiny M720 brackets for above card $5 ea
One has slot for a ribbon cable. I started to wet sand but it was a futile effort, so it's extra ugly.
Non-slot one painted and also a little ugly.

I prefer to sell outright, but if any prospective buyers have any of the following, please let me know and we can work something out:
  • Lenovo m720q blanking plate like this one
  • Ubiquiti AC Lite/NanoHD/U6 Lite/U6+ ceiling mounts
  • Ubiquiti In-Wall HD AP (UAP-IW-HD)
I accept PayPal and will ship via UPS Ground or USPS. Buyer pays shipping from Chapel Hill, NC. I haven't sold on here before, but have 25 years of 100% positive eBay Feedback, and have sold lots of stuff on various forums over the years if you need me to provide references.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir

mp.

Dec 21, 2023
What do you mean by this? What was your use case?
Just a low-hassle small home network. I'm very much not a "network guy" and I had forgotten how much I dislike dealing with enterprise network equipment CLIs. I'm going to use a Ubiquiti switch instead, if that gives you an idea.

Reactions: Samir

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Just a low-hassle small home network. I'm very much not a "network guy" and I had forgotten how much I dislike dealing with enterprise network equipment CLIs. I'm going to use a Ubiquiti switch instead, if that gives you an idea.
Gotcha, makes perfect sense. :)