[FS] [USA-GA] ALL GONE

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

rocketpanda40

Dec 12, 2019
ALL GONE! BUT, if anyone wants to sell anything that's down on my trades list, hmu.

Pics of everything

---

Just the Sophos Firewall remaining folks - take my last excess item!

All prices are OBO, payments via PayPal invoice, free shipping to CONUS via USPS Priority Mail unless otherwise specified.

I nuked my reddit account under the same username that had a ton of feedback over philosophical reasons + the recent controversy, but I can link my eBay / discord hardwareswap / heatware if you want / need to see feedback.

---

Nvidia Shield (2017 Model)

Great working condition, comes with original game controller that doesn't hold a charge, as well 2x 2019 model controllers (one used, one BNIB). The original 2017 controller is long gone.

Looking for
$100 shipped OBO

SOLD

---

HP EliteDesk mini 800 G6

I don't think this fantastic TinyMiniMicro box needs any introduction on this forum, but here's the highlights:

- i5-10500T 6c/12t
- 16GB RAM
- 512GB NVMe (2x 256GB m.2 2280 SSDs)
- WLAN / WiFi card (I don't recall the exact model but can get that info if you need it)
- Has the optional 2.5GbE FlexIO v2 module, as well as a FlexIO extra displayport module

Currently running ESXI 8.0 flawlessly, but I can install any OS you need. It should run Win11 with no issues and I believe has hardware key for Win11 Pro (I can check if you want).

Looking for
$425 shipped OBO

SOLD

---

Cisco CBW150AX WiFi 6 Business Access Point

Pretty cool little AP, has built-in controller that can manage one or multiple APs. Can also be managed with Cisco business app a la Unifi / TPLink. Part of Cisco's business line so no license required. Comes with POE injector, but can also be powered via standard 802.3af/at switch. Comes with all orginal accessories and documentation including wall / ceiling mount. Used for less than a year, I just upgraded to a couple 9120AX's.

Looking for $80 shipped OBO

SOLD
---

3x goCoax MA2500C MOCA 2.5 adapters with 2.5GbE Port

These have worked flawlessly for me, great way to make use of existing home wiring. MOCA 2.5 has 2.5Gb total bandwith among the MOCA mesh, but these adapters are the newer model that ALSO have 2.5GbE ports if you want to increase the speed to your multigig-capable devices.
Keep in mind you'll need at least 2 of these to make any use out of them.

Looking for
$50 each, $90 for a pair, or $120 for all 3 shipped OBO

SOLD

---

SG 125 Rev 3

Lastly, looking to part ways with a Sophos SG 125 Rev 3 Firewall appliance with Rackmount.IT rack mounting kit.
Super low-power, quiet machine that performs fantastically.

Tech specs:

- Atom 3508 4c (with Intel QuickAssist for accelerating crpyto workloads!)
- 4GB RAM
- 8x 1GbE Ports
- Expansion slot for optional WLAN/WWAN modules
- Rackmount.IT rack mounting kit with keystone jacks on front panel

The system is currently running VyOS flawlessly, but I can reinstall Sophos SG / XG, VyOS, pfSense/OPNsense, really whatever you want (that's available in amd64)

Looking for
$180 shipped OBO

SOLD

---

Trades I'm interested in:

- Cisco C3850-12X48U-S
- Cisco C3560CX-8XPD-S
- Dell R340(s)
- Dell R3930

- Dell Rugged 7212

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir