[FS][US-W][WA-SEA] Brocade ICX6610-48-PE switch - $180

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Dave Corder

Dec 21, 2015
I bought this switch because I thought the one in my rack had a defective 40Gbps interface. Turns out it didn't so I don't need this one anymore.

Brocade ICX6610-48-PE switch with one REV. A. power supply and one fan tray, and the hard-to-find two-post rack ears.

Handle on the PSU is bent a bit, but it is still functional. I don't actually have the screws for the rack ears at the moment, but I can run to the hardware store real quick before the sale to get some.

Running software 08.0.30saT7f3 (I think - will double-check in the morning). Reset and ready to go.

The 10Gbps ports are not licensed, but we all know how to do that here, right?

I'll even throw in a 3m QFSP (40 Gbps) DAC or two if you want.

Price: $180 OBO

At this time, I am looking for local pickup only (local to 98030 - can meet within a reasonable distance). If nothing local pans out in a week or so, I'll entertain shipping options (at buyer's expense) if I can find a suitable box.

Pics:

Dave Corder

Dec 21, 2015
Are the stacking ports restricted or can they support 40G clients?
Unrestricted now (old software versions had a restriction). On the one I have in service, they are connected to my two servers that have ConnectX-3 cards with Kaiam QSFP 40Gbps transceivers and single-mode fiber.

Reactions: itronin