[FS] [US-VA] Various things/stuff for sale from home lab

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Peanuthead

Jun 12, 2015
Hello, I'm looking to pair down my home lab/unload items to help pay for medical bills. Reasonable offers are not refused as all prices are OBO. I welcome local pickup too. Paypal for payment or cash if local. Shipping is dependent on where you live, size of the package, etc. Most gear was used lightly in my home lab to never at all. I should have the original boxes for most items. If prices are too high or low, happy to discuss it privately.

Pictures of items for sale: Items for Sale - Google Drive

Synology RS820+ (Was warranty replacement and never used. Just unboxed to validate it worked.) - $700

Synology RS818+ (Was supposed to go to a CoLo facility but plans changed when I was able to get fiber. - $600

Synology DS-1621 (open box, never used as second backup location) - $750

Intel Nuc 10 (NUC10I7FNH x2, 1 is BNIB from warranty replacement) - $350

Intel Nuc 8 (NUC8I5BEH x2, 1 is BNIB and sealed) - $250

Supermicro H11SSL-NC w/ AMD Epyc 7402P (IPMI license included) - make an offer

new/openbox Supermicro M11SDV-8C+-LN4F (IPMI license included) - $550

ASRock Rack Rome6U-2L2T (BNIB, sealed) - $520

2x SuperMicro SuperServer 5028D-TN4T with 128GB RAM (4x32GB) - These were my old lab hosts but haven't powered them on in 2 years since moving to a single host. Asking $900 each shipped

BNIB SuperMicro X10DRLi with 2x E5-2630V4 ES procs, 128GB (8x16GB) Hynix DDR4 Reg. ECC, BNIB Intel TS13A Coolers (Procs should be same stepping as retail) - $400

ASRock X399M Taichi - BNIB. Has all accessories. - Asking $250

Asus X399 Zenith Extreme - Used. Amazon open box. Has all accessories. - Asking $300

Last edited:
Reactions: zac1 and Samir

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
I haven't. My wife has. She's been battling cancer for 19 months now. She's a warrior women in my eyes. I don't spend nearly the time in front of a computer anymore, so off the equipment goes.
Prayers and big hugs to you and your wife. She's a solid fighter! :)

My father fought colon cancer, when through chemo, finished chemo, got covid, beat covid, but he was all used up at the end of that 1.5yrs and had lost his wife (my mom) to als prior to all this so we let him go (his next step were a tracheostomy since he had fibrosis in his lungs and we knew he didn't want this route as he told us). The nurses in the covid icu said he was definitely a fighter.

Hey everybody, buy this man's stuff--the cause is the best there is. :)

Peanuthead

Jun 12, 2015
All PMs responded to. Apologies to those that seem to want things immediately. I have been traveling a little for the holidays. I am back now.

Reactions: Samir

David Madole

Oct 8, 2017
I purchased the Netgear XS716T switch and it arrived today in "as new" condition with original box, packing, hardware, accessories, etc. Really nice pick-up and easy transaction. Thanks!

Reactions: Samir

tinfoil3d

QSFP28
May 11, 2020
Japan
Supermicro H11SSL-NC w/ AMD Epyc 7402P (IPMI license included) - make an offer
^
I guess it holds DDR4-3200 ram since you're selling rome with it? Rev 2.x?