[FS][US-NJ] RAM Modules , Intel Consumer CPUs

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

rnavarro

Feb 14, 2013
Ordered a lot of RAMz from this seller.

It came very quick and SUPER well packaged.

I thought it was the wrong package because of how big it was lol.

Either way, I can vouch for this seller. Great communication, great pricing, great experience. 10/10 would buy from again.

Reactions: automobile

chrgrose

Jul 18, 2018
Hi all, some well deserved positive feedback here for Hazily2019! I ordered about 2k worth of RAM/GPUs from him (Zelle transfer) and it all came very well packed, and there was great communication all throughout. More recently, I purchased his Synology NAS and, although it is still on the way, I am sure it will be another great experience (assuming the UPS guy isn't having a bad day!).

Thanks!

Last edited:

Eros26

Jan 17, 2018
I purchased some memory from this seller. Good communication and easy to work with.

automobile

May 16, 2017
I’m here to leave a review about the seller. I highly recommend cooperation - excellent packaging, pleasant and fast communication, reasonable prices, product compliance with the description - in general, the best of sellers . I bought 3 brand new EPYC 7763 processors for my new Asus server - they fit like family! I haven’t installed the third one yet (I’m thinking about buying 1 more or maybe I’ll check it over the weekend). In general, feel free to buy! The transaction was through a money transfer Zelle - I was a bit worried, but the seller is reliable! I think this is not our last deal! Thanks a lot!
Here some pictures of the setup:

Last edited:

Hazily2019

Jan 10, 2023
Thank you @automobile. Amazing setup -- if you need RAM for the machine, let me know :)
Also, the EPYC CPUs you have installed now are possibly fused to that ASUS Server. Be careful with using the 3rd proc on that.

Reactions: automobile

automobile

May 16, 2017
Thank you @automobile. Amazing setup -- if you need RAM for the machine, let me know :)
Also, the EPYC CPUs you have installed now are possibly fused to that ASUS Server. Be careful with using the 3rd proc on that.
Thanks! I installed 3200 8 Gb sticks for a while, but I can't stop licking my lips while seeing that 128 Gb TruDDR Samsung memory ))
I didn't know that ASUS servers are "fusable"... I'm going to install the 3rd on my Gigabyte MZ31-AR0 board just to check it - will it also be fused? I know that Dell\Lenovo servers do this, but didn't hear about ASUS or Supermicro servers - so, guys, who else are using ASUS servers - do they fuse installed CPUs? I definitely knew that Supermicro doesn't, but ASUS...
UPD: Didn't find any proof that ASUS server locks installed CPUs. Here some "proof" that ASUS doesn't.

Last edited:

chrgrose

Jul 18, 2018
Does ASUS really lock EPYCs?? That would be a huge problem because there is very little second-hand ASUS hardware. Those EPYCs would then be virtually worthless..

automobile

May 16, 2017
Does ASUS really lock EPYCs?? That would be a huge problem because there is very little second-hand ASUS hardware. Those EPYCs would then be virtually worthless..
I didn't find any evidence that ASUS servers lock the CPU installed. Moreover, that is only true about Lenovo and Dell servers. Even HP doesn't lock their EPYCs.

Hazily2019

Jan 10, 2023
I didn't find any evidence that ASUS servers lock the CPU installed. Moreover, that is only true about Lenovo and Dell servers. Even HP doesn't lock their EPYCs.
Are you sure about HPE? Which BIOS versions? I know HPE at a certain BIOS version decides to fuse the AMD CPUs.

Hazily2019

Jan 10, 2023
- Slight Update -
I am travelling for the next 3 weeks. All responses will be delayed until I come back.

@faceplant and @zer0gravity your DIMMs are being shipped today. Tracking numbers has been sent over to your via PMs

Last edited:
Reactions: faceplant

piranha32

Mar 4, 2023
I've relieved @Hazily2019 from all the Kingston 32GB modules he had in stock. The package came quickly, with memory modules packed very carefully, and well protected from damage during shipping.
After passing a several-days long torture test with memtest, memory went into production, and works without any hiccups until today.

Extra kudos to @RolloZ170 for sharing valuable information about memory compatibility with skylake processors (https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/mixing-memory-ranks.43502/#post-416036), and helping me avoid a costly mistake.