[FS][US-CO] HPE Cloudline CL2200 G10 LFF, 2x XEON Silver 4110, 128GB RAM, 2X 480GB Intel D3-S4510, NO DRIVES - $500

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

zedeffess

Dec 3, 2022
Hello wonderful STH'ers. I am sad to say I am downsizing my rack a bit and have to let go of my full-depth 2U server. I've had this server since brand new, unboxed it myself and have all parts included from the box kit (except the hard disks). I hate to see it go but in an effort to earn extra wife-points I need to make this sacrifice.

Stock Hardware:
- 2x Xeon Silver 4110's
- 128GB ECC RAM (8x16GB)
- 2x 480GB Intel D3-S4510's
- 2x 10G SFP ports (Intel X520)
- MegaRAC BMC Management on dedicated NIC
- 12 Hot Swap 3.5" drive bays (no drives)
- Redundant 1200W hot-swappable PS's
- Rack glide rail kit, and spare parts bag from unboxing
- 2X wall-AC cables and 2X PDU cables included

Included is an add-on card for 4x M.2 (up to 110 length). This was great for a ZFS file-system as cache drives etc.
- P02966-001 HP Cloudline Server M.2 Enablement Kit ($100 value)

I am asking for a modest $500, which is basically the cost of the components (to my best estimates) not including the chassis/server. Local only, pick-up preferred in Arvada CO 80004 (off of Ward Rd near I70), but willing to meet someone half-way if you cover gas.

This is a great option for anyone looking to host enterprise-grade services, Proxmox node, a way to get to know MegaRAC management, or just have a ridiculously overkill NAS w/ Plex etc.

Let me know if you have any questions, just sort of snapped the easiest pics w/o powering the beast up.

Attachments

Last edited: