[FS][ US-Canada-Mex] New Dell Powerdge GPU middle fan tray (Dell P/N) 6KK42

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ElCoyote_

Jul 22, 2016
If you have a Dell T640 without the middle fan tray, you'll probably want this.
This is a spare I've had for over a year and it's sitting unused.
Asking 149USD + Shipping (Fedex Ground in America would work great unless you're in a hurry).
1706574558903.png
If you have a T640 server, you probably want this part. I cannot understand why Dell was selling some T640's without it.
Note that this part only works in Dell T640's, not T630's or T620's.

Oct 20, 2021
I am picking up one of these from my local supplier this week for $175 (I think it's a good deal already because I get parts from them a lot), but if you can beat that by a bit I would take this instead. I'm in MN (55330) if that helps calculate shipping. Shoot me a message if you want. Not trying to lowball, these are like 300 on ebay, so you may easily get someone here to grab it.

ElCoyote_

Jul 22, 2016
PM'ing you now. I'd rather have this used by some #homelabber than put it on eBay (the prices there are crazy, but it does not mean that stuff is selling).

IronRoarII

Apr 9, 2024
PM'ing you now. I'd rather have this used by some #homelabber than put it on eBay (the prices there are crazy, but it does not mean that stuff is selling).
Is this by any chance still available? Realized I need some extra fans for the CPU upgrade and the on going price on eBay is insane.