FS: US-AL 2x Rosewill RSV-4412 and 9201-16e

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ramblinreck47

Aug 3, 2019
I'm looking to sell some barely used parts that I just don't need anymore. The cases have some scuff marks from general use, but they are in great working order. I'd like to sell locally to the Huntsville, AL area and only willing to ship for certain items (or if buyer is willing to pay for shipping). I'm willing to drive up 2 hours away to sell the server cases, so if you're in the Nashville, Birmingham, Chattanooga, or even Atlanta area, I can either meet you there or halfway...I really really don't want to have to ship these.

• Rosewill RSV-4412U (4U, USB 3.0, 12 x hotswap bays) includes:
    • EVGA 650 GT (650W) Power Supply => less than a year old, has all the cables and extra
    • Fan wall with 3 x 120mm Arctic P12 PWM PST fans => included as an extra if you still need more airflow, comes with thumb screws
    • 2 x 80mm Arctic F8 and 3 x 120mm Arctic P12 PWM PST Fans => Basically silent and still move enough air
    • Replaced all 6/32" (except PSU) with thumb screws to make removing pieces easier (such as the lid and PCI slots)
    • 12 x SATA3 cables
    • Comes with all necessary screws and a key
    • iStarUSA TC-RAIL-26 Rack Rails => Fit perfectly and slide well
  • = $300 Local Cash (Open to shipping if I can find a box)
  • Rosewill RSV-4412 (4U, USB 2.0, 12 x hotswap bays) includes:
    • Seasonic GX-550 (550W) Power Supply => less than a year old, has all the cables and extra
    • Fan wall with 3 x 120mm Arctic P12 PWM PST fans => included as an extra if you still need more airflow, comes with thumb screws
    • 2 x 80mm Arctic F8 and 3 x 120mm Arctic P12 PWM PST Fans => Basically silent and still move enough air
    • Replaced all 6/32" (except PSU) with thumb screws to make removing pieces easier (such as the lid and PCI slots)
    • 12 x SATA3 cables
    • Comes with all necessary screws but is missing a key...working on getting an exact match but I have the ability to leave it open currently
    • Rack handles are 3D printed but very sturdy (handles were damaged during shipment and couldn't locate exact replacement)
    • iStarUSA TC-RAIL-26 Rack Rails => Fit perfectly and slide well
  • = $280 Local Cash (Open to shipping if I can find a box)

• LSI 9201-16e (latest firmware and comes in IT mode) with Cables includes:
    • 4 x SFF-8088 to SFF-8088 1M cables => barely used but tested and working
    • 2 x Dual SFF-8088 to SFF-8087 adapters => tested and working, come with both full height and half height brackets
    • 1 x SFF-8088 to 4 x SATA 1M cable => tested and working
    • 3 x SFF-8087 to 4 x SATA 1M cables => tested and working
  • = $85 Local Cash ($95 PayPal Shipped)
Timestamps and Pics:

Reactions: Samir and itronin