FS: Supermicro X9DR7-TF+ dual 2011 with integrated Intel X540 dual 10GbE & LSI 2208 SAS

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

BlueFox

Legendary Member Spam Hunter Extraordinaire
Oct 26, 2015
Fine print: I don't generally put things on hold unless I have a good reason to, however, if two people contact me about something, I tend to give priority to the first person. If you are around Phoenix, you can come pick up the items in person if you would like. Otherwise I'll ship it at your expense by a carrier of my choice (usually FedEx). I can ship internationally, however any prices with shipping included are for the continental US. If you find my prices unreasonable, I am always open to offers. I can upload higher resolution images if requested. Please do your research on all these items before buying them as if they aren't compatible with your stuff, I won't be held responsible for that. If you would like more pictures or have any questions, please PM me. Heatware

Like the title says, I have this board up for sale: Supermicro | Products | Motherboards | Xeon® Boards | X9DR7-TF+

It is brand new and still sealed in Supermicro's anti-static bag. It's one of the highest end dual 2011 boards with dual 10GbE, LSI 2208 SAS, and 24 RAM slots. No accessories unfortunately, but those are easy to acquire.

All yours for $399 plus shipping! Sold for $500 on eBay, so you lot missed out!

Last edited:

BlueFox

Legendary Member Spam Hunter Extraordinaire
Oct 26, 2015
Does that mean no cables, no IO shield?
I have enough cables laying around that I could include whatever you wanted if you need them (SATA, SAS, etc). I do have one spare IO shield I think, but it has some extra holes punched out (was used with a quad NIC board), so I didn't mention it. IO shields are pretty cheap anyway. If you're interested and want to talk about all this, send me a PM.

briandm81

Aug 31, 2014
Hmm...the KVM just went bad on my primary ESXi box...very tempting. Shipping cost to 75034?