AU [FS]Supermicro SYS-1029U-TRTP, Nvidia T4 - Price drop

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Joqur

Feb 22, 2019
Included is the actual server, two redundant 1600W PSUs, two Xeon Gold 6148 (20c/40t each), 384GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM, built-in NIC with two SFP+ ports, and one IPMI port. This server will happily house a two-slot GPU, but you can cram all kinds of stuff into it, given that it has several EPS12V connectors on the motherboard for supplying GPUs with power. I'm also including two EK-Annihilator Pro waterblocks for the CPUs should you choose to liquid cool the beast.

It has 10 front drive bays, all are SAS/SATA, and two of them will do SAS/SATA/NVMe.

Unfortunately no rack rails.

The server is available in Perth, WA. I can ship it over east, but that'll cost around 250-300 AUD from past experience, using Pack & Send.

I figured around 1300 AUD, but I'm absolutely open to offers.

More info: SYS-1029U-TRTP | 1U | SuperServers | Products | Super Micro Computer, Inc.

[mod edited]

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir

Joqur

Feb 22, 2019
I think self reporting is a first, normally people bicker till they lose and report the other...
Hehe. It just seemed like the courteous thing to do, get ahead of it, so to speak. Sorry it was needed in the first place, though!

Reactions: Samir

oz-ra

Jun 15, 2023
Included is the actual server, two redundant 1600W PSUs, two Xeon Gold 6148 (20c/40t each), 384GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM, built-in NIC with two SFP+ ports, and one IPMI port. This server will happily house a two-slot GPU, but you can cram all kinds of stuff into it, given that it has several EPS12V connectors on the motherboard for supplying GPUs with power. I'm also including two EK-Annihilator Pro waterblocks for the CPUs should you choose to liquid cool the beast.

It has 10 front drive bays, all are SAS/SATA, and two of them will do SAS/SATA/NVMe.

Unfortunately no rack rails.

The server is available in Perth, WA. I can ship it over east, but that'll cost around 250-300 AUD from past experience, using Pack & Send.

I figured around 1300 AUD, but I'm absolutely open to offers.

More info: SYS-1029U-TRTP | 1U | SuperServers | Products | Super Micro Computer, Inc.

---

Selling an NVIDIA T4 card, barely used (not even 24 hours all up since purchase), with a light scratch on the shroud from it being removed out of a riser.

I can ship it anywhere in Australia, otherwise available in Perth, WA.

eBay still has them selling in the last few days, in AU, for 1900-2500 AUD. I am thinking something closer to perhaps 900? Open to offers.

[mod edited]
Good Afternoon,

Very interested in this server but for the postage (Sydney) unfortunately.
Would you know how loud this 1U Supermicro is in comparison with a HP DL380 Gen 9 dual 18 Core CPU 2RU LFF(My current)?

Thank You

Joqur

Feb 22, 2019
Good Afternoon,

Very interested in this server but for the postage (Sydney) unfortunately.
Would you know how loud this 1U Supermicro is in comparison with a HP DL380 Gen 9 dual 18 Core CPU 2RU LFF(My current)?

Thank You
Hey,
That depends entirely on the required airflow for whatever you desire to do with it.
If your load is overall very low, you can run the fans virtually silently.

At the end of the day, it's a 1U server with two 150W TDP CPUs. Unless you liquid cool them (blocks are included), they will need a decent amount of airflow to stay within rated temperature at full load.