EU FS Repaired C612 Motherboards

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

RageBone

Jul 11, 2017
1-Lenovo / IBM X3560 gen 6 ? i think, Motherboard and 750W PSU available for the price of shipping.
It is Narrow ILM, proprietary and Licensing bullshit riddled board.
Lga 2011-0 Sandy / Ivy Bridge Dual Socket, though with a second CPU it reports QPI link failure.
That could be because of the 750W Psu. The board does check if there is enough power to run both cpus and maybe decides that it isn't the case, therefore doesn't enable the second cpu.
Or there is a defect somewhere. To be frank, i don't care. I got it as a Gift, i will give it away as such.

1-ASRACK EPC612D8A for 160€
Pins were bent and resurrected.
Some Ram Slots didn't work with the bent Pins, now all of them get detected and seem to work. I only have tested it with two stick though. Used it as my main workstation for a few month with two GPUs and said two sticks and i didn't notice any problems.
Narrow ILM, and Reg Ecc only.
ipmi works, though i don't like the asrack interface.
"it sadly didn't support my E5 2628L V4 ES (QHV8)" but went as far as all the others on my recent test of an QEY8 Haswell EP ES.
It seems that those QHV8 ES are one of the most unsupported ES ever.

1-Asus Z10Pa d8. for 190€
Bent pins in socket 2, currently it seems as if two socket usage isn't possible.
Replaced the VGA connector.
Some broken off SMD components had to be replaced, ipmi Bios flash didn't work before, it does now.
Reg Ecc Only, Square-ILM, no Screw holes, beware of Long-Screw-Damage.

2-Fujitsu D3348 B1x 80€ Each.
They post into BIOS.
tested with one stick of Ram. No other tests are planed.

1-Fujitsu D3348 B2X 100€
Is tested rather well because it was used for half a year by a friend as his main PC.
I don't know of any issues, though i didn't really search for them either.

There is a slight Risk to those last three boards, but that is reflected in the pricing and if something should be, i won't disappear.

Shipping via DHL or MailBoxesETC (i think UPS)
Payment can be cash in person, bank transfer, or Paypal family & friends.
No Guarantee or liability.
Returns at my digression.
In German: Keine Garantie, Gewährleistung und Haftung.
Rücknahmen nur auf Kulanz.

Last edited:

RageBone

Jul 11, 2017
@Serverking any specific reasons for it being a video instead of pictures?
i'm not actually expecting to sell these before i got the time to test some further and upload pictures or videos.
All my tries to upload pictures so far failed with "error uploading" I guess its the image size, but the error message is rather helpful.

Serverking

The quieter you are, the more you can hear...
Jan 6, 2019
Because you said the mobos had bent pins, etc. A pic tells a thousand words but videos tell a million.

i'm not actually expecting to sell these before i got the time to test some further and upload pictures or videos.
Then you did it the wrong way around..... test first then upload pics/videos.

Reactions: RageBone

RageBone

Jul 11, 2017
"Picture = 1000 words, Video a million"
Sure, case and point taken, that was all I was asking for.

"Test first, then upload pics..."

Well, that is what's happening. It just takes time.
And those are tested, otherwise I wouldn't have posted about those.
But there is still room for more, more, and more testing.
But that is a topic for another time and thread.