FS: NVME, DDR4, WAPs, GTX970

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Magnet

Jan 25, 2018
North Florida
Looking to sell the following:

Everything includes what is pictured only. I don't have any other accessories/etc for these items, unless pictured. Please contact me with any questions. If prices seem out of line, please let me know. I accept PayPal primarily, but I can accept cash if you are near Jax, FL.

Everything is used with the exception of the RAM, which was a RMA replacement for another set I sent back. I was original purchaser for everything listed, and have used it in a power-conditioned, smoke-free home.

Gallery of items here: For Sale:

These TP-Link APs have updates and controller software you can download free from TP-Link. I used these in my home for about 1.5 years until I swapped everything to UniFi.

TP-Link EAP320 AC1200 - Used but in normal working order. Switched to UniFi. $100 shipped.
TP-Link EAP330-AC1900 - Used but in normal working order. Switched to UniFi. $120 shipped.

Features:
  • PoE
  • Single/Dual Gigabit
  • Captive Portal
  • Airtime Fairness
  • Beamforming
  • Band Steering
  • Load Balancing
$200 shipped for both APs.

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB NVME M.2 - Used but in normal working order. Switched to larger drive. $85 shipped.

G Skill 16GB (4x4GB) 2666 DDR4 - Used but in normal working order. Switched to larger capacity RAM. $70 shipped. Note: New from RMA replacement.

MSI Nvidia GTX 970 Video Card (100ME) - Used but in normal working order. Upgraded to support 4K. $80 shipped. Note: The box is empty and I don't have the cardboard that was originally included (or any other accessories in the box.)

Thanks for looking.

Reactions: Samir