FS: Lenovo TS140 with Xeon, Fractal Design R5 case, Lian Li V2000B aluminum case

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Huy Le

Dec 1, 2015
Got a few items for sale, I am trying to stick to local sales as shipping cases isn't cheap, but if you're interested in going the shipping route last time i shipped a desktop it was about $35.

Pics here > For Sale

• Lenovo TS140 with 2x4GB DDR 3 ECC, Intel Xeon E3-1231v3 (8 threads, 3.4 Ghz base clock). Comes with everything the PC originally came with including the brackets and fans. Unit was used as a media server in my home theatre rack. I'll include a Quadro K600 graphics card since the 1231 Xeon doesn't come with integrated video. $375

• Fractal R5 Silent mid tower case. Case was used in my home theatre rack to expand the Lenovo server i have up for sale. I have since expanded. Comes with all drive rails and the front door panel. Unfortunately i don't have the the screws/bracket for the front door panel but you can order it through Fractal. No scratches, like new with the included 3 120mm fans from Fractal. Left the rubber mounts on the right panel but i can remove them $60

• Lian Li V2000B all aluminum case. This case has been my baby for the longest. Til this day it's still the highest end case i've ever purchased ($250) and that was a decade ago. A few scratches on top (see pictures with the quarter next to it), i polished the aluminum inside a few years ago for a mirror finish. The left panel has 2 120mm fans attached to it. I did my best with a router to cut into it. Unit also has 2 USB 3.0 ports on the front of the case, and 2 Lian Li 120mm dust filters with 120mm fans. Downsized to a Phantek case to save space. Comes with an extra side panel, few of the HDD mount screws, 3 Cougar 120mm fans. $100

Payment: Paypal, Venmo, cash, COD through UPS or Fed Ex preferred.

Heatware: Aznattic Ebay: 3386eadv

Everything is OBO. Shoot me offers i really need to get rid of this stuff so i can move.