FS E5-2651 v2 x2

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Kingmer

Nov 19, 2017
2 x E5-2651 V2
12 cores 24 threads
1.8 ghz standard 2 ghz turbo all cores

Very low power, they idled at 7w each for me

$230 for both shipped to the lower 48, paypal please

-Kingmer

Last edited:

Bradford

May 27, 2016
I might be interested in throwing them in a blade server setup I am building up. I am trying to get a guess as to how they might perform mining Monero - specs-wise this looks like an underclocked E5-2695 which mines pretty well, but I'm not sure how that lower clockspeed would change the mining characteristics. Did you do any mining with it?

Kingmer

Nov 19, 2017
I might be interested in throwing them in a blade server setup I am building up. I am trying to get a guess as to how they might perform mining Monero - specs-wise this looks like an underclocked E5-2695 which mines pretty well, but I'm not sure how that lower clockspeed would change the mining characteristics. Did you do any mining with it?

No, mining, I used them in a file server, they do get near 2k with cinabench 15 however.

Joel

Jan 30, 2015
Anyone here tried the Xeon E5-2651 V2?

No hard numbers for the subject processor, but good info nonetheless. If you pick these up I'd be interested in learning what the hash and power these put out. Natex also sells these (for a higher price than OP).