FS: dual E5-2670 system

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Peanuthead

Jun 12, 2015
I have a mostly new, full Intel dual E5-2670 setup I was going list later on. The processors are being included for free as it's not proper nor fair to charge for then since they were given to me by a very, very gracious forum member. I am passing them onto the next person that could use them. The system is just not getting the used it should. I would rather someone else put it to good use. Specs are:

2x Intel E5-2670 (SR0KX)
2x new Big Shuriken 2 Rev B with MX-4 TIM
new (from RMA) Intel S2600COE
new Intel SC5650DP chassis with 550w PS
16x8GB (128GB) HP/Hynix DDR3-1333 reg. ECC RAM (This is where the bulk of funds went to as the RAM just works and works well.)
new Intel AXX6DRV3G 6-drive hot swap cage with RAID mounting plates and cooler (was a separate item. Thanks, Intel.)
new Intel AXXRMM4 IPMI for said board with low and full mounting brackets

The nice part about all of this is that you don't have to worry about if things will fit, work, etc. as I've already done the work. I've prime95 and memtest86 the system multiple time without issues. I even location ESXI just to make sure all worked. I've also tested the IPMI and it works as well. Located near zip code 23456. Asking $775 OBO.

Peanuthead

Jun 12, 2015
TTT. The original deal fell though. If you are near my zip code I may be willing to deliver it to you too.