AU [FS] AUS-WA: 1029U-TRTP GPU-suitable Server, 2080 Ti, RAM, random stuff

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Joqur

Feb 22, 2019
Supermicro SYS-1029U-TRTP
The server comes with 2 x Xeon Gold 6126, 384GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM, dual redundant 1.6kW PSUs. The motherboard is equipped with two SFP+ ports, and has several power connectors for GPUs. Included are two GPU power cables (EPS12V) that can break out to an 8-pin and a 6-pin PCIe by adapter (the adapter however is not included).
The front has 10 2.5 inch SATA slots, of which two are hybrid slots that'll take NVMe.

Price: Looking at around 2000 AUD

I am able to ship. I will use an expanding foam service that handles packaging, and offers courier services. Shipping only within Australia.
Courier price via Pack & Send to NSW should be around 250-350 AUD.

A bunch of DDR3 it seems I still had left in a DIMM tray, it's all 16GB DIMMs, 14900 and 12800 - I'm not attached to these at all, just toss me an offer

Cisco 3048TP switch, 48x 1000BASE-T, 4xSFP+ - 250 AUD

Qlogic QL41112HLRJ, 10GBASE-T NIC - 100 AUD

Asus RTX 2080 Ti, with its box and all, mostly unused - 600 AUD SOLD

I will consider all offers, especially if they're close to any stated price

If in Australia, you can pay with PayID to avoid the fees, otherwise cash on site or PayPal

Last edited:

TonyArrr

Sep 22, 2021
Straylia
Terribly sorry for the incredibly late response, I saw no notification of this until now!

It's eight 2.5" for what it's worth
All good, I was asking on behalf of a non-member friend who was curious.
Kinda lucky you didn't get back to me though, they just got a new work posting overseas, so hauling it over there might have been a bit much.

Once i'm done with all my pending renovations and repairs, I might come back and make an offer if I'm not bankrupt by then :D

Joqur

Feb 22, 2019
All good, I was asking on behalf of a non-member friend who was curious.
Kinda lucky you didn't get back to me though, they just got a new work posting overseas, so hauling it over there might have been a bit much.

Once i'm done with all my pending renovations and repairs, I might come back and make an offer if I'm not bankrupt by then :D
That could've definitely added some nuisance!

Definitely, just reach out!